User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *pics* new Flava x Oreo, this thing is a monster!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    find any morel mushrooms out there?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice plant, Brie. I have some 'Doreens Colossus' as well. One of Jerry's many impressive offerings.... Enjoy! There is an image of them in the Sarracenia picture thread I posted a few days ago, about the 8th images down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mass View Post
    find any morel mushrooms out there?
    I haven't, no.. But my coworker just did last weekend.. She works at a salmon hatchery east of the mountains a bit.. I guess she went out into the woods a bit while on break, sat down to make a phone call, looked over to her left and boom. A huge morel growing right by the log. lol. Prompted her to look around more and she ended up finding 3-4 huge ones. Took em back to the hatchery with her and showed em to one of her coworkers and he said "Damn, I missed some!". lol. Apparently he had picked a whole cooler full on the property a few days before... Must be nice working out there. :P

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by swampdonkey View Post
    Nice plant, Brie. I have some 'Doreens Colossus' as well. One of Jerry's many impressive offerings.... Enjoy! There is an image of them in the Sarracenia picture thread I posted a few days ago, about the 8th images down.
    Cool dude i'll go check it out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a huge oreaphila by flava clone as well and it is going to be even bigger. I also crossed my giant leauco with my oreo and i have seedlings coming up. i can't wait to see what this monster is going to look like as the leauco parent is very red veined. All I can tell you is that the seedlings just came up this past spring and already they are big.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12