CEPHALOTUS OF THE MONTH CONTEST June-August 2011
CONTEST BEGINS TODAY!
Rules of Entry:
1. Only ONE (1) PLANT per member may be entered in any particular month.
2. All pictures must be taken in the month of entry into the contest.
3. Entries are restricted to cultivated plants.
4. Contestants may post as many times and as many pictures of their entry as they like until contest closing on 07/31/11
5. Contestants may not re-enter a first place winner in the following contest.
6. If, for some reason, a single plant cannot be isolated and a group shot is necessary, then the particular plant entered must be clearly identified in your post.
7. Plant must have been grown by owner at least six months prior to photo.
8. COTM will start and end every January, April, July, and October of each year.
9. Times of Contest and Poll openings and closings are to be understood as EST.
10. Judging by forum members and guests in a poll opening on 08/01/11, closing 08/07/11 and using the Condorcet Internet Voting Service (Beatpath/Schulze/CSSD completion rule). The THREE (3) most popular entries (... according to "proportional representation" ... http://www.cs.cornell.edu/w8/~andru/...rtional.html10) will be considered "Winners" and the first place winner will be posted in the 'Hall of Fame" sub-board.
11. US residents ONLY!! haha.. just kidding. But hey, take it easy on the rest of us.
** Please remember to clearly identify your entry!!
Contest will be closed on July 31st at 5:00PM EST
Good luck!! If this contest is half as successful as the others, I'm sure we'll have another set of gorgeous entries to look forward to each and every month.