Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Son of Heli divisions . . .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I knew I shouldn't have went to sleep early last night!

Thanks for being so generous to the people of TF!

Previously known as: NY Plant Nerd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol all these give always seem to happen when i get on TF less and i dont pay attention to the posts as much too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, thank you so much. I can't even describe how grateful I am.
    Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...row-Trade-List
    Collection: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...-Deadly-Plantsn
    Quote Originally Posted by lizasaur
    Minor x Purp I actually have. Well,technically it's Minor Okee x Psitt Green.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very generous giveaway! I would have loved a division, but I received a division in Butch's recent giveaway, and I didn't find this until today, plus I don't "need" (strictly speaking) another Heli. Nice to see so much generosity here on TF!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was surprised that I missed this, and then I realized it was not in the trade forum, lol.
    Very nice of you to do this. There have been some nice offerings in TF lately, and I think I am inspired to work on some future propagations to do the same. Helis don't grow as easy for everyone, but as Ron put in his Utric giveaway, it would be nice for somebody to "pay it forward" if they are able to multiply theirs.
    So, not only did you help inspire me this week, you made me look up a Egyptian dynasty to fully get the anology, lol.

Cheers,

Joe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please... pick me! I have never won a giveaway and it would be in good hands!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SWORDS
    LUCANIDAE
    ZLOOKUP
    AWGAUPP
    LIMESLIDE
    NEP LOVER (there was an extra after all)

The Heliamphora "Tequila" was divided this morning, into more or less equal pieces (I did my best); some with roots; some with simply rhizomes. Most have new growth on the way. Those that do not -- don't worry. It is a vigorous plant and also easy on the eyes, once it grows out. Give it cool, highland Tbs, bright light ("think nova" which Butch recommends), and high humidity. Also, fill the pitchers with pure water when they arrive.

I have included a tiny zip-lock bag of Rootone, which I have used to far greater -- demonstrable -- success over the years than the often rot-inducing Clonex or other similar gels or dessert toppings. It is not a bag of Peruvian Marching Powder, nor anthrax -- regardless what I think of you people. Be careful with the stuff; handle with gloves; and for the love of all that's holy, don't snort it. Simply wet the business end of the division, dip it in the powder, and shake off the excess. Wrap moss around that point without removing the hormone, and pot it up in your favorite compost.

There were also a few fragments that I have potted up; should those take, they will go to the next two on the list

I wish good you all good luck with them; and pass on bits of them when you can manage it . . .
    Last edited by BigBella; 07-05-2011 at 02:38 PM.
    “Sì perché l'autorità dell'opinione di mille nelle scienze non val per una scintilla di ragione di un solo . . ."

-- Galileo "Biff" Galilei

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks again, so much!
    I have had a bit of success with Rootone, and I trust your experience

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast