What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarr Pics

Images taken yesterday at Jerry Addington's house. Enjoy...

DSC_2031.jpg

DSC_1967.jpg

DSC_1969.jpg

DSC_1971.jpg

DSC_1972.jpg

DSC_1973.jpg

DSC_1974.jpg

DSC_1976.jpg

DSC_1977.jpg

DSC_1979.jpg

DSC_1981.jpg

DSC_1982.jpg

DSC_1983.jpg

DSC_1984.jpg

DSC_1985.jpg

DSC_1986.jpg

DSC_1988.jpg

DSC_1989.jpg

DSC_1990.jpg

DSC_1991.jpg

DSC_1992.jpg

DSC_1993.jpg

DSC_1994.jpg

DSC_1995.jpg

DSC_1996.jpg

Last edited:
those photos are breathtaking! omg it must be amazing to see in person! :spazz:

Gotta love the way minor x leuco looks. What is the grayish looking one?

O.M.G. !!!!!

Wow those look spectacular! Thanks for sharing.. Just makes me want excellens all the more...

Is that a hybrid or a ... YELLOW MINOR! :laaa:
Beautiful pictures.

What an enviable collection!

Gah I need to get back to Jerrys place again... He's such an awesome, kind, and generous man... He really has a lot of knowledge to offer the community.

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

And IIRC that is not an excellens, I think it was a rubra/minor/leuco complex... But either way the pics just don't do any justice regardless of how amazing the photos are, that goes without saying to most if not all of his plants @_@ it really is Sarracenia paradise.
Scott you need to swing by my place again sometime.

He does have some beautiful stuff!! Thanks for sharing Kris. I have to get up there myself sometime.

:laaa:
I WANT EVERYTHING!!! The variation is just so incredible!!!

Such sarr heaven!! :love: Thank you for sharing.

This was Scotts group of photos, Fred. I do have a thread full of pics from his place though titled sarracenia heaven.

Kris and I have been posting a fair number of pics from Jerry's place lately. No shortage of plants to capture.

Kris: I'll see your plants when we have our first meeting...nudge nudge.

nudge nudge indeed... I've got a crazy month this month so its more than likely going to be in August sometime since ill be working the good ol' overnight shifts for most of this month....

This was Scotts group of photos, Fred. I do have a thread full of pics from his place though titled sarracenia heaven.

Thanks Kris!

Sorry Scott :( I got carried away looking at your great shots and forgot who started the thread. Thanks for sharing!

Holy mother of pearl... how did I miss this one?!

Those are absolutely fantastic Sarracenia, way beyond what I expected to see when I opened this thread. The photos are so clear and crisp!

Thanks for sharing!

Omg. SO AWESOME! I really really have to get to Jerry's place sometime.

Brie, Kris etc, we could try and arrange a trip to Jerry's before the summer ends or try for next spring/summer. I'll be at his place next week and can chat w/ Jerry about a small group visit if there is interest.

Scott, Ron and I will likely be going up there within the next week or so as well as Ron needs to drop a couple of Drosophyllum off for him, and I will likely be dropping off a 'Reptilian Rose' division for him as well, possibly some other stuff I promised I would get him if I am able to get to potting out a number of my seedlings... I think we will be taking Ron's smartcar this time because my Malibu went through a tank of gas and then some on the way there and back. Haha... We will likely be there on a Friday or Saturday since those are my days off, more than likely a Saturday because I get off of work at 7AM on Friday (stupid graveyard shifts man)

Back