What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

H. uncinata

woohoo, uncinata is in da house....

I was worried, but even with a +100F heat index she arrived in beautiful condition (foam Insulated box)....

uncinata_hf.jpg

uncinata1_hf.jpg

and a nice root mass..... very satisfied

http://docserver.ingentaconnect.com/deliver/connect/bgbm/05119618/v39n2/s6.pdf?expires=1311882667&id=63756537&titleid=75004866&accname=Guest+User&checksum=9D9A268B45A9B16E53C562A582F00484

Av

ohhh...looks like it's gonna be a winner. :-O

very very VERY nice. of course, i'd be the kind of guy who wouldnt jump on getting one of these puppies until you take pics of the adult specimens by when they will all be out of stock and i'd just sit and twiddle my thumbs.

Interesting that they are not listed in the normal heliamphora section of the website, you gotta dig to find it.
It also states less then 10 available
(as of a couple mins ago still shows available)

But who knows, maybe a blue million in TC

either way.... I gotz mine :p

yeah i guess. cant wait till i see nuked versions from Av....

Very nice butch! I only wish I had more space to get more into heliamphora :)

Congratulations, Butch. Looks to be a winner . . . again . . .

Oh, congrats! If there are 10 available, I think 1 should have definately gone to you! Probably even an extra one on the house.

Very nice.. Any luck on where to score a fuzzy sock?

I was going to go to bed...but now i`m up in search of the other 9!

suite

very nice

when you have some adult pitcher , post a picture :blush:

I have this specie come from seeds , but after 3 year they are always in juvenils pitcher :headwall:

jeff

Fantastic plant B. Looks like you need that new shelf more than ever. :p

Back