What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia 2011 pics (a lot of)

Here are some pic from this amazingly hot year!
Some plant still needs to show its best!!

DSCN5026.jpg

DSCN5025.jpg

DSCN5021.jpg

DSCN4985.jpg

DSCN5020.jpg

DSCN5019.jpg

DSCN4998.jpg

DSCN4994.jpg

DSCN4990.jpg

DSCN4987.jpg

DSCN4982.jpg

DSCN4997.jpg

DSCN4927.jpg

DSCN4925.jpg

DSCN4926.jpg

DSCN4889.jpg

DSCN4880.jpg

DSCN4877.jpg

DSCN4875.jpg

DSCN4831.jpg

DSCN4832.jpg

DSCN4833.jpg

I love this one!!
DSCN4828.jpg

DSCN4827.jpg

DSCN4826.jpg

DSCN4821.jpg

DSCN4620.jpg

DSCN4733.jpg

DSCN4734.jpg

DSCN4735.jpg

DSCN4714.jpg

DSCN4455.jpg

I hope you like them!!

Those are some of the nicest sarrs I've ever seen! :0o:

so, i take it you're leucophylla obsessed? lol...great looking plants and hybrids! stunning growth! thanks for sharing!

Wow
All those antho free leucos

so, i take it you're leucophylla obsessed? lol...great looking plants and hybrids! stunning growth! thanks for sharing!

ahahaha yeah!!! I'm definitely obsessed by them!! I also created a group on FB (White Pitcher Plants)

Wow
All those antho free leucos

None of them is anthofree :) Just very white!!

Plants look great! is that top one Wilkerson's Red? a stunner

BEAUTIFUL plants!

Thanks for sharing!!

Thank you all!! :)

Plants look great! is that top one Wilkerson's Red? a stunner

No, it is S. x moorei red, Conecuh National Forest, Alabama wildseed

A spectacular clone in my opinion :)

O.
M.
G.

:0o:

Leuco is my favorite! :spazz: Amazing!

Beautiful plants! Seeing threads like this is what makes me excited for what my Leucos are going to look like next year. :D What is the one in the fifth picture? It's incredible!

I went on a fieldtrip (accompanying the lovely, generous thez_yo). We say lots of Leucophylla in the wild: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127607

Ammmmazing!!! Oh my god!! That's the best field trip report I've ever seen!! I spent two hours looking at them yeasterday night, and today I'll go on viewing at the excellent report!! :)

Beautiful plants! Seeing threads like this is what makes me excited for what my Leucos are going to look like next year. :D What is the one in the fifth picture? It's incredible!

It is S. leucophylla, Wavy lid, yellow flower - PW
These are its spring pitchers:
DSCN4130.jpg

DSCN4129.jpg

I also have some flavas but I only use them for crossing my leucos, so I wont show them XD

Hi yuri!!anche qua eh ;D

Beautiful plants and a wonderful collection. Well done!

Okay, so in the chat box you had mentioned that your passion was towards leucophylla. After seeing your flytrap thread I wondered how it could possibly be only the "second half". You did not fail to impress!

Okay, so in the chat box you had mentioned that your passion was towards leucophylla. After seeing your flytrap thread I wondered how it could possibly be only the "second half". You did not fail to impress!

There is also a "third half" carried on by the other two :)

Growing carnivorous plants from seed
DSCN5153.jpg

DSCN5152.jpg

DSCN5151.jpg

DSCN4624.jpg

:-O

Back