What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Know it's Time to Repot When...

Not a Number

Hello, I must be going...
Staff member
IMGP2189.jpg

:0o:
Bravo, Warren...that's... *does not have words*

You reckon it's possible cause of their natural vertical-growing ways?

Whoa :0o:

LOL! That's a ceph growing on a vertical wall on a slimy slope by the ocean for sure :lol:

That's so cool! One of my sundews did that last week, and it was completely rootbound.

Sweet!

Thats cool.

Wow, I can't believe that. What's more insane, though, is that you can grow cephs through the bottom of the pot better than some people can through the top.

What's more insane, though, is that you can grow cephs through the bottom of the pot better than some people can through the top.

:-)) That's hilarious, mato!

I'd be curious about how it would continue to develop. Would it hurt the main plant to leave it in that pot?
JennB

That's awesome. :lol:

Nice! Although I was hoping this was going along the lines of comedy . . .

You know you need to repot when your ceph has a muffin top !

You know you are an awesome grower when you can get Cephalotus to grow out of the bottom of your pot. :-))

What does the top of the pot look like?

_IGP0651.jpg

Wow... just wow. I can't wait until mine looks like that!!! Freaking awesome!

:0o: Very nice. How long have you had that plant?

:-)) That's hilarious, mato!

I'd be curious about how it would continue to develop. Would it hurt the main plant to leave it in that pot?
JennB

I once tried pulling a "winter leaf" from the main plant and accidentally severed part of the plant, creating 2 plants. I just nestled what was basically the losing wishbone portion into the media and made a second plant that adjusted to the treatment.

Words cannot describe this....

Back