User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 9 to 13 of 13

Thread: Cephalotus follicularis emu point giant

  1. #9
    Cthulhu138's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    3,413
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha, my bad. I didn't realize being wrong had time restrictions. I'll try and watch it in the future...

  2. #10
    mass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    8,144
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu138 View Post
    Haha, my bad. I didn't realize being wrong had time restrictions. I'll try and watch it in the future...
    duh dude.. duh.
    page 138 of Mass's Rules and Regulations:
    "One is allowed to be wrong without persecution and/or embarrassment as long as said person has only been awake for 30min. or less. However, the person in question MUST be heading back to bed within 30min. or less from the time of said comment."

    Right there in black and white dude. Now back to the subject at hand.. Emu Point info thread search.

  3. #11
    RL7836's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mass View Post
    My memory is a little choppy. Must be thinking of what I read about Czech Giant being a Hummer's from the Czech republic.
    If you find this passage again, please post the source. I've been growing both plants side-by-side for some time & the Czech Giant is very different from the HG (CG has smaller pitchers, no wide midrib & gets much darker than HG).
    Quote Originally Posted by mass View Post
    page 138 of Mass's Rules and Regulations:
    "One is allowed to be wrong without persecution and/or embarrassment as long as said person has only been awake for 30min. or less. However, the person in question MUST be heading back to bed within 30min. or less from the time of said comment."
    I use the 1st part of these rules without any qualifications - pretty much on a permanent basis ...
    All the best,
    Ron
    You must do the thing you think you cannot do. --- Eleanor Roosevelt

    *** Growlist / Wants / Offers ***
    (with Pics)

  4. #12
    mass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    8,144
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still haven't found the info I'm thinking of. Perhaps I imagined the whole thing. Wouldn't surprise me.. I get dreams and reality confused quite a bit these days.

  5. #13
    RL7836's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mass View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me.. I get dreams and reality confused quite a bit these days.
    Welcome to my world.

    All the best,
    Ron
    You must do the thing you think you cannot do. --- Eleanor Roosevelt

    *** Growlist / Wants / Offers ***
    (with Pics)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •