I think the plant is a Red Bug. It was kind of nice out today, so I took a couple pots out to trim dead parts off like I should have done months ago. I noticed new growth on some VFTs, and a flower stalk starting on one Sarr. Then I got to my one pot that has two (or probably three or more now) Red Bugs in. I counted 21 flower stalks. My concern is that I'll probably break half the stalks when repotting. Not that I've ever gotten seed from the flowers; I just like how they look.
This is about a month earlier than they put up stalks last year, maybe because I kept them in the warmer workshop, as opposed to moving them into the cooler garage like last year.
Flower stalks means too late to divide, I reckon, too.