What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heliamphora minor - Windowsill Grown

Here's a few quick snaps of my windowsill grown Heliamphora minor:

5S9aF.jpg

wcbZU.jpg

8qqt9.jpg

WOW! Thats a nice looking plant!

and very nicely developed nectar spoons to boot. but you're cheating....artificial lighting? :lol:

Is there artificial lighting?

It grows on a bright windowsill, but it does have supplementary lighting, in the the form of a 15W reflector CFL. This is primarily to extend the otherwise short day length during Scottish winters. I do have a Heliamphora heterodoxa x ionassi growing on the same windowsill but with no supplementary lighting:

2.JPG

ahhhh very nicely grown helis Carl....

well done indeed!

It grows on a bright windowsill, but it does have supplementary lighting, in the the form of a 15W reflector CFL. This is primarily to extend the otherwise short day length during Scottish winters. I do have a Heliamphora heterodoxa x ionassi growing on the same windowsill but with no supplementary lighting:

i was just giving you a hard time mobile, very well grown plants! beautiful!

Oh my! That is one lovely plant!!

Holy Utricularia!:0o:

That sandersonii is LOVING your windowsill. Not to mention the Heliamphora too...

Holy Utricularia!:0o:

That sandersonii is LOVING your windowsill.
Yes, in the summer I get long strings of U. sandersonii leaves cascading down the pot.

Back