Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Brie's Sarracenia thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gonna look great in a couple of months,15 flowers wow thats gonna look incredible

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys.. Yeah, I cant WAIT to expand.. A greenhouse is planned, definitely at least a small 4-6ft one for seedlings.. and having a couple 8ft water tables instead of all these little trays would be amazing.. Im pretty sure i'll be doing that.. Just need to go buy supplies and get it set up. Lots and Lots more room then before..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything looks awesome ! Gonna be a good year to make some killer hybrids.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Brie;1079268]New sarrs I picked up yesterday while hopping around Seattle nurseries/stores.

Top is S. flava maxima x S. purp burkii/rosea, to the right of it is S. alata x purp heterophylla, all the way to the left is oreophila x purp heterophylla. I cant wait for these guys to grow out more of these awesome pitchers.

Where in the hell do you find shops or nurseries that sell Sarrs that look like that?
    "Only when you live to learn, will you learn to live"
    GROWLIST

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brie View Post
    New sarrs I picked up yesterday while hopping around Seattle nurseries/stores.

Top is S. flava maxima x S. purp burkii/rosea, to the right of it is S. alata x purp heterophylla, all the way to the left is oreophila x purp heterophylla. I cant wait for these guys to grow out more of these awesome pitchers.

How in the hell do you find nurseries and shops that carry Sarrs that look like that? I occasionally will find a burnt up flava or alata. Good going Brie.
    GROWLIST

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=SgtSarracenia;1121315]
    Quote Originally Posted by Brie View Post
    New sarrs I picked up yesterday while hopping around Seattle nurseries/stores.

Where in the hell do you find shops or nurseries that sell Sarrs that look like that?
    Well, those are all plants produced and distributed to retail stores by Jerry Addington/Courting Frogs Nursery... He's a wholesale nursery and sells to all of the local retail places.. Most nurseries in the Seattle/Western Wa area have a little corner of CPs all from him. He makes some killer plants. And the fact that the 2.5" pot size plants are typically only 5-8 bucks at these places cant be beat either. LOL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're killin me Brie! I can find lots of oddball stuff, but no CP's, nothing like what you have there. Killer plants at a great price. That little corner should extend all the way down to So Cal.
    GROWLIST

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, least you have tons of awesome places and growers in Cali...

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast