What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inside the pitchers.

cimg2287.th.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]
cimg2286o.th.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]
cimg2284.th.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]
cimg2283t.th.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]
cimg2282q.th.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Cool!

I have a video of a hornet trying to escape the charming wrath of a Ladies in Waiting around somewhere. I wish I could find it.

"My god... it's full of.... BUGS!!!" hahaha, very nice pictures though. I like the ones with the red stripes the most, which species/hybrids are they?

CJ

Wait until the end of the year and take another set of photos! They should LOTS more in them!

"My god... it's full of.... BUGS!!!" hahaha, very nice pictures though. I like the ones with the red stripes the most, which species/hybrids are they?

CJ
thanks...S.leucophylla.......Red Sumatra.........Leah Wilkerson.......and a leucophylla x oreophila.....I'll let you know if I find any monoliths inside......Some years I give a lot of pitchers in late fall to a local school teacher so the kids can open a tube each and count and identify the dead insects.

just adding one from today.....
cimg2300y.th.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Back