What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heliamphora minor var. pilosa

New arrival :boogie:

A little etiolated, but 3 adult pitchers (1 broken almost in two, the darker one in the background), one immature pitcher and a nice looking root.
Should recover nicely, I am pleased.....
pilosa.JPG

Thanks for looking and please post your own "fuzzy sock" pics

Av

Last edited:
Holy crap dude!! Im so happy for you! I cant wait until you turn it into a fuzzy monster :p.

Ohhhh, fancy. All fuzzy and stuff.

So this is the fuzzy Heli I've been hearing about all along. Hope it does well for you!!

What gives, Butch? I'm seeing all sock and no fuzz!

What gives, Butch? I'm seeing all sock and no fuzz!

Agreed, but with it being etiolated and so young, I'm not concerned at this point.
I don't think it will take long to show it's desirable traits :)

And thanks all, this one has been one of the grail helis....and now one more still eludes me.

H. macdonaldae? It eludes us all :(

Agreed, but with it being etiolated and so young, I'm not concerned at this point.
I don't think it will take long to show it's desirable traits :)

And thanks all, this one has been one of the grail helis....and now one more still eludes me.

Just razzing you out of jealousy. Seriously, though, that's going to be a beauty.

congrats Butch! wishing you the best on your newest acquisition! what a birthday treat!

Hey Butch, et al,

I received mine about 2 months ago, Just 2 small juvenile pitchers, but hairy though.
It's beginning to show some bulging at the base, so I'm hopeful, that I should see a new pitcher soon.
Happy Birthday!

Hey Butch, et al,

I received mine about 2 months ago, Just 2 small juvenile pitchers, but hairy though.
It's beginning to show some bulging at the base, so I'm hopeful, that I should see a new pitcher soon.
Happy Birthday!

:)
Thanks.... and any pics please?

Congratulations on the new arrival; it has your eyes. . .

Untitled.jpg

;)

Cute fuzzy socks!

LOL, too cute.....

silly girl :)

Nice plants everyone.

Here's my young'un

hairy%20minor.jpg

hairy%20minor2.jpg

bill

Last edited:
Nice pics you two!!

Sumpfkrug, looks like you building quite the collection, sweet

Bill, good to see it wasnt one of your recently damaged plants.... very classic form too btw, hope mine turns out as nice.

Av

Back