What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

H. minor "Burgundy Black" & H. minor var. pilosa

I keep the plastic dish on the pot to keep the humidity up. Yep I'll keep you updated. All the plants have new growth now except for one that lost all its pitchers, must have taken the transplant hard, but it still has green "stubs" left so all hope is not lost. The smallest of the plants has 4 new growth points forming even! I'll try to post pics in the next couple of days.

These pics have made me want Helis. Stop that :p

Haven't posted updates in a while so here's an update of the H. minor "Burgundy Black" with a nice surprise!

Nice !!! Congrats for the bloom ! I hope mine will bloom next summer too ! I can wait to see the full open flower, please keep us updated !!

How is your minor var pilosa? I have a new pitcher on my lil pilosa but this specie grow so slow! Its frustrating !

My pilosa isn't doing much. It's just there taking up space. Talk about frustrating!

Your pilosa is from cerro la luna ?
Mine is from auyan. Do you know if the morphologic form is the same?

It's from AW. His site doesn't mention the locale.

On your label (2nd picture) you can see (luna)
I have the same name label but its (auyan)

Beautiful plants guys!

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to stop looking at this thread, I want some helis a little too much now :p.

Lol david. For me, heliamphoras are the top of cps! Its a very personnal opinion :)

DonH: i just email wistuba about the question, i didnt expect any answer before june so stay tuned :p

Andreas just replyed to one of the old email i sent to him. He was very helpfull and pleasant so maybe he will reply to the location issue very soon :)

Ok i got a reply from andreas.
Both locations exist.
Heliamphora minor var pilosa auyan
And heliamphora minor var pilosa cerro la luna.

He didnt tell me about the morphologic difference. Next spring i will buy the cerro la luna pilosa for sure !! Another 150€ out of my pocket !

Damn plants addiction :D

He didnt tell me about the morphologic difference. Next spring i will buy the cerro la luna pilosa for sure !! Another 150€ out of my pocket !
Correction. It's another 150 euros IF you purchase a minimum of 250 euros in additional plants. That's almost $550 in cool plants!

Thanks for doing the research on the pilosa locale. :)

My pleasure bro :) andreas is a very nice guy.

I buyed for 600$ last year when i got the pilosa auyan... I hope he can give me the right to only buy the pilosa at 150€

Maybe... :)

Cheers

Francois... let me know if you are ordering from him this year, I might join in your order and get a few plants. :)<textarea id="adlesse_unifier_magic_element_id" style="display: none;"></textarea>

Getting there... Bad pic.

man...MAN !!!

Im wordless lol

Its just stunning ! The pollen will be golden pollen!

How old is that plant ?

Wow, already flowering!?!? That REALLY didn't take long at all..
Very nice.

man...MAN !!!

Im wordless lol

Its just stunning ! The pollen will be golden pollen!

How old is that plant ?

Thanks! I received a small adult division from Andreas in April 2012.

The golden pollen is not ready to harvest yet. :-D

Wow, already flowering!?!? That REALLY didn't take long at all..
Very nice.
Thanks, Travis. Here's a bad pic of the whole plant in bloom.

Back