Just thought I'd share this info for those who are still considering using GA3 to pre-treat sarracenia seeds, but aren't quite convinced.
I just conducted an experiment on over 500 different seeds of nearly all Sarracenia types and hybrids. I did a 24 hour soak in a 750 ppm mixture of GA3. Right before that, I soaked the seeds in just plain, distilled water for 24 hours. Immediately after the 24 hour GA3 soak, I simply removed the seeds and sowed them on a 50/50 peat / perlite mixture, covered the dome with a clear plastic lid, and put the tray under some lights. In 3 weeks time nearly every seed has germinated. No stratification required. Also, I put about 500 typical VFT seeds in the same 750ppm solution and left them in there for 48 hours before sowing them in the same conditions. They are germinating all over the place, again, without stratification. Did some N. ampullaria "all green form" seeds but so far no germination with them. I'm not convinced GA3 works with Nepenthes seeds, and I've never needed to use it to get them to sprout, just thought I'd give it a whirl to see if it sped up the process.
Anyway, thought I'd pass this along to ya'll. I am happy with the results as it sure beats a 6 week stratification in the fridge! And making the mixture was simple. The whole process took 5 minutes.