What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amazing Pitcher Found in Garden Centre

WFiqK.jpg

:-))

wow.........i like cp's n all but that is weird.

Wow... very interesting indeed. It looks like a sink??

what is it? sink water fall?

I like it. How big is it? I would use it as a vase and put different varieties of cut sarr pitchers in it, haha.

sink? water fountain? water fall?
i also want one of these,,
urinal no no!:nono:

100% a urinal. That's really gross. :jester:

omg 799USD
pitcherplant.jpg

for the male cp'er who has everything....

@Butch, it's $7900.

Wow this is just too funny :-)) . What I don't understand is why would one buy such a masterpiece of artwork and have it used as a urinal? You would make a lot more money if it was designed in other ways (like giant flower arrangements) where it's beauty wasn't exploited like this LOL.

It would be an awkward honor to pee in that. If any of you ladies wish you could, it looks like it would be comfortable to sit in... I wish they would put urinals in stalls though, it's so awkward with the looky-loos and the conversation starters so I'm like wut and I just use stalls.

Wow this is just too funny :-)) . What I don't understand is why would one buy such a masterpiece of artwork and have it used as a urinal? You would make a lot more money if it was designed in other ways (like giant flower arrangements) where it's beauty wasn't exploited like this LOL.
Personally, I think it's great & would love to add one in my bathroom. The price tag might take a bit of negotiating with the wife though ... :angel:

if it were a nepenthes pitcher i may drop a fat load for it.... or in it XD

Back