What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Cephs

These two clones were given to me by a friend. I've been very scared to grow them, but I've read plenty of information through this site & have learned and still learning on how to take care of them. I've had them for 3 months now and they are growing! :) hope you like

483500_10151304133144456_1433817103_n.jpg

403705_10151304132359456_1900401686_n.jpg

and so it begins..

thank you, they are such an endearing species.

Very nice! Once they settle in and get comfortable, they'll reward you with a burst of growth.

Woaw !! Very nice, healthy plant !
Congrats !

Maiden

nice growin, love cephie's

they look really good

I'm curious about hibernation and these guys. Living in zone 5b I have had a hard time hibernation sarrs and the like outside, and so have traditionally used the refrigerator method. Next year I'm going to try again with the outside hibernation, but that's off the topic....my main question is: how do you hibernate these little guys? At what temperature are they going to hibenrate well? For how long?

It's been almost 10 months since I've received my first ceph & here is the current baby! :) I found it to be a very rewarding species.

7853_10151845913874456_360645791_n.jpg

nice, big fat pitchers. really great progress there, Favian!

Looks like it might be a Hummer's Giant based on the rib size. I have one bit it hasn't done anything like that; mine just tends to clump up a lot of smaller pitchers.

Well done. Another year from now and there will be 50 of those fat pitchers!

Thank you Amphirion!!! :D @ Gigantea, I don't know what cultivar this is as it was given to me by a friend & his mother I knew was ill and I haven't heard from him again.

Thank you Paul :) I hope so!!

Back