User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tallest pitcher yet, just keeps growing!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My tallest was a 36 inch pitcher from a Flava from North Florida. Since then it has calmed down to about 28 inch pitchers overall. My next tallest is a Flava I have from Virginia with pitchers at around 25 inches and a regular Minor I have from North Florida at around 18 to 20 inches (which beats my Okee Giant which is only 15 inches so far ).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a Sarracenia leucophylla. Does it remain white and green? If so it is one of about 4 main Sarracenia leucophyllas.

Regards
    GROWLIST If you can read this thank a TEACHER , If you can read this in ENGLISH thank a VETERAN.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My largest is my leuco, 25 inches tall, than my alata ' night' with 23 inch leafs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bigger pitchers are normal for the plant in reality. A larger number of smaller pitchers is likely to be because your other division has less roots or is more stressed. Over time it will revert to fewer, but larger pitchers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, i didn't post pictures of the old one maturing, but that one has since turned brown and faded a bit. Still standing tall though at the moment. The plant has sent up another huge monster pitcher and this one is 29inches tall, another 5 inches taller. Not sure where this thing is going to stop or even if it means it's healthy. It only sends up one pitcher at a time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12