What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are they plants going to flower?

Are these plants going to flower?

Can you tell yet by these photos? This might be my first time seeing a sarracenia flower.

This plants recently been through a dog attack.

2q1ezhx.jpg

This ones a Leucophylla, I have no idea how this plant grows. I had a single growing tip going along the soil and it shot one off to the side and its growing up in the air ???

5eguxf.jpg

Last edited:
It's hard to tell with the first picture, but I think I can see a flower bud coming up. The Leucophylla certainly has a flower bud ;) .

It looks like they both have buds.

Yes it does look like they both have buds! Woohoo!

Im looking at the Leucophylla.. I had alot of beers and I'm starting to see a face in the flower bud. Can anyone see it?

Im looking at the Leucophylla.. I had alot of beers and I'm starting to see a face in the flower bud. Can anyone see it?

I'm sober and I can, maybe, possibly see a face at a very strange angle?

I can see it soo vivid right now, she has horns and her throat is cut. Its freaking me out alittle.

To me the cut looks like it is on her cheek!!

On the news here tonight, a gal said she found a tortilla that she claims has Jesus on one side and the virgin Mary on the other. Can't say how much she did or did not have to drink.

i'll have whatever Ohio7 is having.

Back