I have a friend watching my Sarracenias for me until I find a better place. He just e-mailed me some pictures, asking what's going on, and frankly, I'm not sure either. I think it's either a chemical burn or sunburn from water droplets. The pitchers are all new and soft, and theyv'e been getting part su, so maybe.... What do you guys think? He said he just used an organic pesticide, one that he uses on his Sarras (not llamas) without issue. There might have been a mixing error with the pesticide. All I know is that whatever it was happened very fast, and is kind of all over. It doesn't look like a pest attack.