What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

H. parva x folliculata

announcing another new hybrid :)
H. parva x folliculata

Still tiny, but first mature pitchers non the less... will post pics when it develops a little more

oh and I guess it's ok to say now,
This December's issue of ICPS newsletter has an article of mine about indoor heli cultivation, I got the front cover image too :)

eeeekkkk! LOL

Congratulations.

I don't get the ICPS newsletter anymore..... bummer.

oh and I guess it's ok to say now,
This December's issue of ICPS newsletter has an article of mine about indoor heli cultivation, I got the front cover image too :)

eeeekkkk! LOL

Butch is far too modest. He also failed to mention that the article will feature ICPS' first scratch and sniff centerfold.

Scandalous . . .

omg noooooooooo, that was honey boo boo
Mine is the folding page thing like Mad Magazine use to be, you fold the heli image up on the back page then it looks like George Bush sitting on the toilet

I gotta maintain some dignity, sheesh David....

Yeah :)

Keep us posted!

Congrats! Cant wait to see the new hybrid.

not like anyone reads those silly ICPS newsletters anyway :awesome: :p

hehehehe.... oh well :)

Congratulations Butch, that's great! I just hope the cover shot is an homage to Maguire's September 79 cover, complete with floppy botanist hat and arm-sized pitchers.

lol, thanks Mike, nah... nothing so classic

its actually a well known pic of mine, and most TF heli lovers will have seen it before....
but its "elegant" in it's own way and one of my favs from the Genus

oh and in case I hadn't said already, thanks for the kudos on your webpage, very nice of ya mate.

Back