What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My first potential Heliamphora cultivar, candidates?

Wow Luca,

Ummm I thought I remember you losing your seed at ICPS, didn't they fall out of your pocket or something?

Zu must had slipped me something while I was there.... lol
I remember a dark room and a spot light in my eyes, I recall hearing people speaking Czech :p

Oh wait, this is from a different cross of mine
I was wondering how tatei x sarracenioides got the fuzzy's, lol

I'd love a division, my parva x sarracenioides turned out lame. Amazing the difference in siblings

All my kids have grown up LOL

Last edited:
My my my... I have some catching up to do.

Joe,

I've yet to submit LOL, been waiting to get the gear out and take some nice glamour shots.... I know, I'm slacking

Varun,

That looks amazing, I can see the parentage clearly... especially when seeing both your's and gabe's pictures.
Those are awesome pics, I love the nectaries.... (know where those come from LOL)

I wish you or gabe or both would name it and register it before someone else does.
I can think of no one I would like to see submit it more than you two.

It is special!

I want a division one day :)

very well grown old friend!

Thanks mate. I appreciate it. The spoon is so cool and the nectar glands look awesome. :)

Of course my Dear friend. It is yours. This is your baby and you can have it. I want you to register it as well because you created it. :) I just want it to grow to adult size and then make actual observations on final phenotype. I think in that sense perhaps you can have better luck at growing it efficiently. So I can send you a big chunk of the plant and keep a small division for myself.

Back