Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking good. I still want to find a squat and a double ribbed one of these days.

Oh a brief update on those leaf pullings I got from you. Two of the three Hummer's Giant have plantlets. The third I am not entirely sure what it is doing. The leaf is still in great health but just not really producing anything. Only one of the three Emu's survived and that has developed a pretty impressive root system but no leaves. Finally, one of the Phil Mann leaves died but the other two have plantlets forming off of them. Needless to say I am quite happy

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rcl27 View Post
    Looking good. I still want to find a squat and a double ribbed one of these days.

Oh a brief update on those leaf pullings I got from you. Two of the three Hummer's Giant have plantlets. The third I am not entirely sure what it is doing. The leaf is still in great health but just not really producing anything. Only one of the three Emu's survived and that has developed a pretty impressive root system but no leaves. Finally, one of the Phil Mann leaves died but the other two have plantlets forming off of them. Needless to say I am quite happy
    sounds like i sent you quite a bit of stuff! you came out ahead from the sound it it!

squat is giving me all kinds of trouble. I havent been able to get a single leaf to strike. I have sent a few leaves to others and they have gotten a strike. I guess I dont have the magic touch with that clone. I plan to divide it in the near future and should have some avaiable.

Double ribbed leaves are looking good and I have have a half dozen of those shortly. should be able to spread the clone around soon....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio View Post
    Lol. Much appreciated.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love the mutant growth on the HG, it is really a good one.

As for the Squat, I'd get a few good strikes in your collection before I even thought about dividing it. I know of 3 experienced growers that lost there clones that way . It is really an unhealthy clone in my option.

If you are a "thank you" member to TF you can post a "looking to buy" thread in the classified section, never tried it so I can't help there.

Some clones are never going to be as common as others, the strike rate on some clones is much lower than others for me. Like 90% for some clones and 10% for others. German Giant comes to mind, another unhealthy clone in my option.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123