For some time now I have been struggling for room in my greenhouses so I took stock of the space I could make available and decided to purchase a small 6ft x 4ft ( 1.8m x 1.2m) polycarbonate greenhouse. This is intended to house my Darlingtonia and the odd bryophyte and /or orchid.
One tree had to be felled and my reacquaintance with laying paving slabs and brickwork was required.
The result is quite good, the structure being reassuringly solid.
Ventilation is via the standard roof vent plus I replaced the bottom polycarbonate sheet in the door with wire mesh ( half the door).
For a small greenhouse the staged growing area is quite good. I made staging to cover 20sq ft giving myself an adequate 2ft x 2ft area to stand in. I can stand on both feet at the same time at last.
Here's how the plants look at present.
I'm looking forward to flowering, some are visible in the photos and many more are to follow.