What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Heliamphora webpage

• Thread starter Av8tor1
  • Start date
Very nice! Thanks for the work.

fantastic website B. Wow. That is some real damn nice work B. Good job with the heli pollen viability test. Some real nice work mate. You got to see if you can publish that in a methods journal or something.

oye old friend!!

Thank you for the compliments...Ill leave the journal stuffs to the pros like you and Jen
When are you going to post pics of your big adventure??

Heliamphora webpage update: Images finally loaded in the cultivation page. My apologies for the delay.

I have also had a couple request for a page detailing my automated watering system.
I've added it to my to-do list.

I know the original thread is buried pretty deep and is hard to find, so until I do: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php/128546-new-heli-chamber?highlight=new+heli+rack
Watering system details start about page 3 iirc

Last edited:
I majored in programming back in the dawn of mainframes

cobol, fortran, RPG1, RPG2, 8088 machine language, etc,..... one year and I was ready to go postal on someone
cant stand it now, Ill be honest.... like pulling teeth lololol

cobol was invented by the devil

Last edited:
I majored in programming back in the dawn of mainframes

cobol, fortran, RPG1, RPG2, 8088 machine language, etc,..... one year and I was ready to go postal on someone
cant stand it now, Ill be honest.... like pulling teeth lololol

cobol was invented by the devil

LOLOL, my gosh they are some old languages! I worship you though, we are spoiled in todays world. :)

Back then you would spend days looking over a pile of dot matrix print outs looking for a missed period or whatever,
Now ill spend a couple mins trying to figure something out, beyond that it works or it doesn't :)

but thanks for the offer Jake....
would be nice if the footer would align a little better, if that is an easy change.

Yes sir, we can take this in PM and I can hopefully try to walk you threw it :)

Back