Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Roseas from mobile co, AL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Roseas from mobile co, AL

Hello all. I am love with roseas. Especially roseas from the population Mobile co,. I love how short and tubby the pitchers look. (Plus look. Green grass. My grass has been dead for the year due to the drought)

Clone A

Clone N

And for fun, a picture of Clone Q, the red throat ed clone, (This picture is taken by mike wang, but mine mine looks similar)

Last edited by Goodkoalie; 01-07-2015 at 09:09 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beautiful! I love rosea as well and currently have none from that location...hmmmm. Does clone Q stay that color pattern or is that a seasonal thing that it just has a red throat?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taargus View Post
    Beautiful! I love rosea as well and currently have none from that location...hmmmm. Does clone Q stay that color pattern or is that a seasonal thing that it just has a red throat?
    It appears that Clone Q stays that color at least in the fall, as the picture mike took were in November. I would expect that this will be a constant color pattern, but there is no way to know until spring. I would have expected the whole leaf to turn a pinkish/red in the winter, like all other purps/rosea i own, but i have had it for about a month and it seems to stay the same color.