Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Cephalotus coal mine beach

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cephalotus coal mine beach

So since there are a bunch of seed grown coal mine beach plants out there. I thought it would be a great idea to start a thread to document them. So I u guys have any coal mine beach cephalotus plants seed grown seedlings or clones let's see them. Don't be shy post some pics and we can see the diversity in this gene pool.

Here's my little seedling

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure that is a seedling, it looks like a rooted pulling. I think Cephalotus seedlings are usually incredibly small and uniform. Somebody correct me on this if I am wrong.
    LOOKING FOR: N. (argentii x bicalcarata) x {[(lingulata x edwardsiana) x (naga x hamata)] x [(klossii x undulatifolia) x (aristolochioides x rajah)]} Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=124586

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I came to me as seed grown with begs the ? When does it go from a seedling to not seedling. I don't see how u can jump to that conclusion from one pic please explain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is one on ebay and is seed grown.Seed from John Yates from Australia

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cuttings from seed grown plants are often offered as "seed grown" plants or are misunderstood to be "seed grown". Some growers attach some sort of identifier to individual seedling (e.g. clone A, B, or C) and keep that identifier on cuttings.
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys,

Yeah that's a seed gown plant from seed from John. It's about 3 1/2 years old. It looks a little lanky because they dried out a little when I was in South East Asia last summer, they look a little longer and lost all the old leafs and pitchers.

Thanks,
    -Jeremiah-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not the only one that has them I thought this thread would be a great place for people to post pics of the diversity of genes from one location.
    Last edited by jwalker; 01-25-2015 at 10:36 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah Harris View Post
    Hi guys,

Yeah that's a seed gown plant from seed from John. It's about 3 1/2 years old. It looks a little lanky because they dried out a little when I was in South East Asia last summer, they look a little longer and lost all the old leafs and pitchers.

Thanks,

-Jeremiah-
    That would explain my incorrect deduction of the plant perfectly.
    LOOKING FOR: N. (argentii x bicalcarata) x {[(lingulata x edwardsiana) x (naga x hamata)] x [(klossii x undulatifolia) x (aristolochioides x rajah)]} Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=124586