Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Darlingtonia--where to get

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Darlingtonia--where to get

Hey guys. All my plants died in the awful summer I had in Illinois last year, but I moved to Oregon and now I'm in a great climate for sarrs and VFTs as well as... darlingtonias I REALLY want a darlingtonia, where on earth can I get one? Seems like they're pretty rare. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I remember right we can't name CP sources. However, I will say that there is a known nursery in your state that doesn't offer cobra lilies on its site, but I'm willing to bet you could have it arranged.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is an ebay vendor who lives in southern Oregon, I don't see any listings from him at the moment but I ordered from him and the specimens were absolutely worth it, huge established divisions, I would recommend keeping a close eye on ebay for Darlingtonia.
    LOOKING FOR: N. (argentii x bicalcarata) x {[(lingulata x edwardsiana) x (naga x hamata)] x [(klossii x undulatifolia) x (aristolochioides x rajah)]} Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=124586

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a bunch guys! I think I know the vendor you're talking about Ryan. Sorry if I broke forum rules asking about this

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's too bad you didn't ask a month ago. There's a garden show at the beginning of May every year near Portland that a few CP vendors come to. I got a Darlingtonia there this year actually. There doesn't seem to be much available at the moment though.