What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ceph nectar

Hahaha i only can get close shots cause i crop the picture lol that's my secret, u should see when i tried to take pictures of me and the kids running around the park the other day ..omg deff not appropriate share worthy photos sadly. But then again we werent in the mood for learning the sprinklers were on they just wanted to be kids it was fun either way playing with them :) .. Until a youngster almost took off with my scooter and almost crashed into a fence nearly giving me and his guardian a heart attack!!!

Any whoo i just might put in for the give away but i hotta check my funds i got them tied up into bills (duh!) ;) and some other drawing that i entered that may require shipping costs.
Ahrg! But i just may be interested in how you went about making your contraption! :) lol

But how everyone takes such good pictures is beyond me and apparently not one of the limited talents i have Hahahaha

Last edited:
Hi All,

Beautiful plants you all have.

Here are some photos of mine.

IMG_20150630_072052444.jpg

IMG_20150630_072059383.jpg

IMG_20150630_072036543.jpg

IMG_20150630_072027957.jpg

Regards

Wow! Those are beautiful, don't let knuckles see your beautiful photography or he'll get as jealous as me lol!

Love the coloring on yr pitchers and the perisome stripes...beautiful !!

Keep um coming pple!

This little pulling shocked me this morning. I was taking a pic of its interesting lid and noticed nectar. I haven't noticed a lid that red on the inside before. And this plant is in a little 2oz cup!

That one kinda cut out of the second picture looks huge!
Love the deep red coloring on the lid really nice!

Back