Ordered a cephalotus online. It arrived "shaken, not stirred". On top of that I noticed upon closer examination of the plant an earth worm poking out to say hello. Worm was evicted with prejudice but where there is one, there could be more.
The general rule of thumb is to leave a Ceph that suffered through shipping alone and let the plant adapt to new home. I am afraid that this worm's buddies are going to screw with my baby ceph while I am waiting for it to recover.
So do I replant now or later? and if later - when?
P.S. just noticed I botched the title. wth...