This Darlingtonia stolon had decided that the corner of the tray was as good place to take up residence. Unfortunately that selected corner is against the door frame of the Darlingtonia House so new larger pitchers were in serious danger of damage.
Contrary to my usual procedure, which would be to leave the plant to mature another season, I decided that it was better to remove the stolon now to it's own tray.
On pulling back the Sphagnum I discovered that this was in fact a they, there were two stolons and there was not a single root between the two of them. They will root when separated but I've found that development is more rapid if the plant is left as long as feasible attached to the mother plant. There was not really a choice to be made so I continued with replanting in a basket tray using live Sphagnum.
Unfortunately the larger pitcher on one of the stolons was damaged in the separation from the mother plant (left stolon in piicture #2).
They are now ensconced in their new home with all mod cons and running water.