heres my opion from a kids point of view:

some kids really suck.

i have no other comment.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grim,

You said a mouthful [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img] I'd like to ammend it a little though

Some people just suck.

Remember, those kids grow up to be bad adults
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--
    actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's more like:

If some kids just suck, and some of those kids become parents, then some parents just suck (to use the if "a=b and b=c, then a=c" logic). Because if they grow up to be adults, their kids will be the same as they are, as all kids learn from parents.

The cycle continues.

I still say dicipline is a rare commodity these days. -_-
    "Without carnivores, our planet would be over run with creepy crawlers and very hungry fuzzy things." - Cougarmint, 2003.

By the way.... I'm a girl!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We must grow bigger plants. Only when they can eat children will children stay away.

I have been very lucky so far--the worst that has happened is that a lilac has been topped, and the kid left it alone after I raised heck with his parents. It's taken it two years to recover, but we got the first little clump of flowers this year.

I don't know why they leave the sarrs and flytraps alone.

Steve
    I'd rather have a butterwort in front of me than a...wait, ummm...I'll come up with something...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally, I think what we need to protect propery is one of those plants from "Little Shop of Horrors".... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/alien.gif[/img]
    "Without carnivores, our planet would be over run with creepy crawlers and very hungry fuzzy things." - Cougarmint, 2003.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boot to the head! Parents that suck - grow kids that suck or just have no respect for opp.
    \"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.\"
    -- Oscar Wilde

http://www.nasarracenia.org/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EXACTLY, Travis! Like I said, the cycle needs to be broken.

How?

Hard to say. They have gone undiciplined for a long time, but it's never too late to start.

I suggest shoving them into the military.... a DEEP dicipline area... they go in delinquets, but after boot camp and all that STRICT orders and stuff, they will really miss out and have no freedom like they did and emerge as diciplined adults.

And, if you remember the age old adage (which isn't always true, but) these kids have a low selfesteem to begin with. They have a superiority complex that can only be broken with such a high-dicipline. If they have more respect for themselves and their freedom, they would have more respect for others and theirs.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First I want to say that I'm sorry for all of you who lost plants to these kids. I know how you feel, Last summer I had some kids jump my fence and steal alot of my flytraps. They stole and damaged alot of other things too. One of the best ways to get everybody's attention is to slap a lawsuit on their parents. I did for almost $1500, In fact I have to go to court tomorrow (again) about this. It's been almost a year and this is still dragging on.
    I have a solution for everybody. Some of you may remember my post in the Misc. Plants section a while back about stinging plants from Australia. When you touch the leaves, it somehow injects venom in you. It is suppose to be extremely painful. The best part is that every time it gets wet, it's like being stung all over again, for up to six months.
    Next time you catch some little brat kicking over your plants, Get your rubber gloves, pull off a leaf, (which is about 1ft by 1ft), Calmly call over the kid. Bend down so you're eye level, and say please don't kick my plants again. He'll probably stick out his tounge as his way of saying "You can't tell me what to do" Then he'll turn around and start to walk away. That's when you grab his belt loop and shove the leaf down the back of his pants! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img] I guarantee he'll never bother you or your plants again.
    You could just plant it out in the open and sit back and wait for the fun to begin.

Man I got to get one of those plants!!!!!!!!!

The events posted herein are entirely fictional. Any similarities to these events and the brats I caught in my backyard are completely incidental. All opinions expressed are not necessarily the opinions of the author.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast