Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate kids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So last night I was walking my dog and I saw a rather familiar looking pineapple plant. MINE!!!!! Uprooted and 6 feet form its pot. Quite angry I stormed over to it and picked it up and found my S. oreophila underneath, totally uprooted and all limp and shrivled. I know it was those dang brats that roam our apartmant complex with zero supervision. Managment won't do anything and neither will their parents. And the real kicker is, the pot for my oreo is still missing. Why the heck would they steal the pot?!?!?

I swear I will never allow my kid to grow up like these little punk brats.

'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That sucks, as I beleive you say in the US of A. Sadly, such problems are not confined to your side of the Atlantic. The brats in my village are menace too.

Last Christmas they smashed most of the lights on the tree outside my house. I'd love to build a big CP bog in my front garden, plenty of space and full sun all day, but I know it would be trashed almost as soon as I planted it.

You have my sympathy

Cheers

Vic
    They say that money talks, but all it ever says to me is goodbye.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the nice things about homeschooling is that the kid's mine hang around are usually homeschooled also, which generally means frequent spankings, which in turn means my plants are safe.

Of course, since there are several beehives next to my outdoor Sars, that may have something to do with it. I'd loan you a couple, but I doubt the management of your appts would look upon it favorably.

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh Pyro! I am SO sorry! Trust me, I know what you are feeling. Don't know if the means of destruction matters, but when you work so hard on your plants and then see them end up as litter, its just hearbreaking.

I wish I had an oreo to send you as a replacement. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif[/img]

My sympathies to you.

Suzanne
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

Pyro: Ok what you need to do is buy one of those fake cameras like the banks have. They are like 20 dollars. And put it next to you collection that you have outside. Those punks will think twice before trying to knock over stuff again.

Vic: Build a Fince and buy one of those Fake cam's to. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Phil
    What is the Propability of the Propability?
    If someone is addictied to therapy how will you treat them?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking

First. I'm a kid.
    Second. Not ALL kids are bratty punks so the topic title should be I hate SOME kids!
    Third. You were once a kid!
    Fourth. I am very sorry to hear that and behalf of those kids we are truly sorry! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hope your plants get better,

lil_flytrap_boy
    ---

I'm not active on this forum anymore but please check me out on the CPUK Forum - My username there is lil_flytrap_kid

Thanks =]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lil,

Yes I was a kid once, but I was well behaved and NEVER destroyed other peoples property for fun.

And I agree not all kids are bratty punks but I am mad and adding qualifiers to each sentence just doesn't allow the anger to flow. You know? So, I don't hate all kids but I REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE these kids.

As for the oreo, there may be hope. I packed what was left in waterlogged LFS and bagged it. My wife (bless her) decided to check on it for me and it seems that the one remaining pitcher has regained turgor so I hope that means it will recover. I am going to baby it all summer after this fiasco
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

Hagerstown, Maryland

--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] I understand your anger - I'd be just as mad!!! I'd never ruin someones property for fun [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif[/img] Thats just stupid - What's the point? I'm not saying I'm a goodey two shoes - I'm just not a vandel! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]
    ---

I'm not active on this forum anymore but please check me out on the CPUK Forum - My username there is lil_flytrap_kid

Thanks =]

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast