What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weird

I recieved a good amount of sarracenia flava and leucophylla seeds from sarrceniaobsessed a while ago i think ( thanks very much ) . well i got an urn and put them in there and left them outside with a plastic wrap on top . and about 3 months later they sprouted . but does this seem weird because i did not put them in the fridge and because i live in los angeles . sure it was pretty cold when they were germinating but does';nt it sound weird .

GoldTrap,
Glad you have had such good sucess. I had refridgerated the seeds before I sent them. That may have been enough. I did the same and I have 1000s of seedlings coming up too.

Thank you so muc SarrceniaObbsessed I had 100 seeds sprout of S. Alata S. Flava and S. Lueco S. Rosea in 2 weeks. Thanx very much
biggrin.gif

That's great guys that you are have good succes with the seed I sent you. I would hate had they gone to waste. Keep me posted as to their progress and I will do the same with mine.

SarrO,

sad.gif
I stratified the seed you sent me and no sprouts yet.

Mike
smile.gif

Back