Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exploding pitchers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sundews to eat the worms not the wasp. Sorry but I hate bugs. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/tounge.gif[/img] They just annoy me.

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ooooooh... now I know what that freaking HUGE wasp was planning the other day... here's the story...

I was out, minding my own business (well that's classic lol), misting the plants after I rolled the greenhouse out into the sun. I was almost done misting all three shelves and out from behind a pot popped this HUGE yellow and black wasp!!! I, being me, turned and ran for the door. I stopped before going in the door to see if he was chasing me. He was sitting on the top shelf, flapping his wings and buzzing... weird. Anyhow, He stayed there for a while and then got up and flew over onto the old stump of palm tree and landed on the leaf of a vine on top of it. He then buzzed off.

Hmmmmm... now that I hear what happened to y'all's plants... ***barrels out the back door, right through the screen, with a stick, as if that's gonna do any good***
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should wait for the wasp to land some were get a glass see through bowl and catch him. Slide a peice of cardboard paper etc. under the bowl. Freeze the SOB for like 3 minutes. Put him in the venus fly trap. In a couple of mintues he will wake up alive to trigger the hairs further! LOL the digestion begins!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well , non of my pitchers have caught any wasp so thats good , but my p. primuiflora kinda looked like it exploded . today i walked home from school and i found my small p. primuliflora look all shredded up then i look farther and i found small pieces of the plant on opther pots of my utrics . it did'nt even get a chnace to flower and it was the only plant to survive from my mother plant . i found a small type of warm one pot away from my ping and it must;ve have been the culprit , th punish ment , 10 minutes in s. leucophylla acid and death from mr. foot [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12