User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Erm, i thought i posted but

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, I thought I posted this befor, but I guess not. My plants have mature pichers now (from the grab bag sale) but I don't have a clue what they are. Could someone give me a list of plants PFT had then so I can start comparing? Thanks.
    There is no item greater in value than life, for without life value would cease to exist.
    My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Darcie,
    Are you sure the pitchers are mature? Mine have just started to open up pitchers, and they are not mature pitchers. the tallest one so far is about 6 inches, fully open. They are like the pitchers you'd find on, I'd guess, a three year old plant or so.
    If the pitchers are mature, they should be over a foot tall on most of the species PFT carried, and they should be readily identifiable as one of the following (I'm sure I'm missing some here): Purpurea ssp.venosa, leucophylla, leucophylla 'red' (Dana's Delight?), wrigleyana, x'Judith Hindle' and x'Catesbi' (sp? I think I butchered that one....)...they may have also carried rubra, I can't remember [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif[/img]
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

VFT and Drosera lover vft guy in SJ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The list of what was available in the grab bag sale is posted here: Grab Bag Sale

For what its worth, I just opened this topic in the ID this plant forum, I believe 1 of mine is a leucophilla "red" and another is a "Judith Hindle" none of the others are displaying any id'able traits as yet.

Steve
    There are only 2 infinite things... the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not too sure about the universe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i recieved my grab bag a couple weeks ago i guess so mines have barely grown an inch yet . i recieved 3 plants , well actually 12 but one of them really wanted to be divided . but anyways , now i have 12 since 1 died , it had quite a big root system and there were news roots coming out but the bulb rotted on top so theres no use . the only bulbs i can seem to identify are s. x wrigleyana because wrigleyanas are known to produce a ton of pitchers and alot of the cut pitchers that were left on a few bulbs seem to make me think i might have a few wrigleyanas , as for the rest of the bulbs i'll just have to wait , to make sure . so how did it takes your to pitcher ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    er, I didn't mean mature plant pichers, I ment the pichers were mature, as in open. I'd say they range between 6 and 10 inches tall each. I'll go look at that id thred, and the GB list, thanks everyone [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]
    There is no item greater in value than life, for without life value would cease to exist.
    My Grow List