What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Odd...

• Thread starter Parasuco
  • Start date
A few of my purp pithcers flopped to the side recently and spilled guts everywhere (literally...), and i had no clue why... Maybe it got too heavy?

Well. I THINK i found out why... There was a massive thunderstorm today, and the rain actually HURT when it hit me, big drops, not to mention high powered...

Well... The pitcher, for the first half hour or so was smashed over (i managed to prop it up against another leaf)... when I went out oafter the storm (mayb eit was my imagination), the leaf was straight up and rigid... Could it have been I wasnt wateringit enough??? Is this even possible, or was it my imagination?

Nothin' beats a nice shower when the water pressure is high and everything and you've been out all day and sweaty. I don't see why plants wouldn't be the same way. Why else would they like spring so much. All that rain and new life....Does that make sense or am I just talking out my %#$?

Back