What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thought i'd share

• Thread starter schloaty
  • Start date

schloaty

Staff member
DVC00073.JPG

Guess where I bought this one?
Right here at PFT!!
biggrin.gif

That thing is BEAUTIFUL!!! Is it a Sarracenia RED leucophylla? Wait what am I thinking. It's got to be. Hey next time I get the chance I'm getting one.
smile.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (schloaty @ July 30 2003,06:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">
DVC00073.JPG

Guess where I bought this one?  
Right here at PFT!!  
biggrin.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
BEAUTIFUL! Looks like nick hubbells hehe
S_leucoRedPitcher2.jpg

I can't get my lauco red to get that red schloaty, wats your secret?
alien.gif
My lauco reds get 6 hours of direct sunlight a day
confused.gif

Wow that pitcher is very nice, thanx so much for the picture. You plant look a whole lot better than the picture in this site. I guess you're providing good advertisement for Exotic Gardens cause I'm getting one of those as soon as I can start a mini-bog.

Spec,
I'm not sure....Mine gets probubly 6 or 7 hours of afternoon/evening sun. All the smaller pitchers on the plant are nice and red at the top, too. Well, there were one or two that were a little paler, but most are a deep red. Maybe it's because it gets plenty to eat? I'm not sure.
confused.gif

But thanks for the complements, guys!
biggrin.gif

Does anyone know, if the leuco 'red' that PFT sells, is it the same as the "Dana's Delight" cultivar that's starting to make the rounds. I know they're both leucophylla x willisii, but was wondering if they were separate clones of that cross, or one and the same. They look identical from what I can tell.

Ooooooh WOW! That is so awsome!

Pigment: Just a quick note on pigment. I beleave it's been noted that soil type and acidity can affect red pigmentation intensity, not just light. Either way, I think the pink is also lovely.

Oooooooo... I've been thinking about getting one of those lately!
smile.gif

DANG! I just love when yall share your pics. I think it is my favorite part.

Holy Moses Dyflam,
Where did you plug in the batterie? Those things are AWSOME!

Are these plants the same as the 'Hot pink' leucos sold in the USA?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Are these plants the same as the 'Hot pink' leucos sold in the USA?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Mike, the pic I posted is of the Leuco 'red' (leuco x 'Willisi) sold by PFT.

Holy cwap!  You need sunglasses in here!  
wow.gif

Those are beautiful guys!  Just stunning.  Mother Nature is a consumate artist with her palette.

Dyflam...do those glow in the dark??    
biggrin.gif

Man every time I look at those it makes me want one even more than 10 seconds before.LOL I gotta get one soon.
tounge.gif
wink.gif
confused.gif
wow.gif

Back