What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I got it!

• Thread starter Wesley
  • Start date

Wesley

God must have an interesting sense of humor
Some of you guys may have seen my posts in the trading post, asking about s. minors. Well, I finally got one (Thank you Pyro)!!!!!!!! It is so cool.

S. minors are one of my favorite plant. Guess what I just got a new one today too.
biggrin.gif
I also got S.rubra gulfenis, S. flava "heavy veins", S. oreophila, S. leucophillia and D.muscipula "blood red".
I love getting new plants.

Must be new plant week. hehe I just got 2 new rare Nepenthes and another VFT cultivar.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nepenthes gracilis @ July 09 2003,3:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Must be new plant week. hehe I just got 2 new rare Nepenthes and another VFT cultivar.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
yep. I got a couple of gallons of live lfs, and drosera anglica and drosera rotundifolia!
Congrats ont he minor, wesley.
toodles  
tounge.gif
-Spec
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

I also got 3 s. minor this week! Still holding out for an "okee Giant' though.

Nice haul, guys!

I just got me a whole mess of seeds...several varieties of D. capensis (including giant alba! woo hoo&#33
wink.gif
, and the two varieties of D. fillaformis (that I know of). (Thank you Patrice&#33
wink.gif

And, of course....the some Gammae (Thank you Dustin&#33
wink.gif

I think it really is Plant getting week. I just got 3...s.minor..s.flava[heavy veined]....and tarnok. My first plants....yet. Cya'll
Bubblegirl

I'd have to agree it's new plant week. My Cephalotus, S. purp purp heterophylla, D. filiformis Tracyi, Red Dragon Flytrap, and S. minor just came. It's better than X-mas!

Yeah... everyone is getting new plants lately!!! I got three minors all in one pot at NCBG a few days ago!

Congrats on the new minor!
smile.gif

Back