What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1... 2... 3

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
Two weeks ago I devided and repotted my S. lueco 'Tarnok' This morning I was watering and what should mine eyes see but 3 flower buds emerging!!! I can't wait until they open
smile.gif

I have tons of flowers popping up. Unfortunately, temps here are still below freezing. Hopefully the lack of sun in the garage won't have too negative of an impact, not to mention how I will move them all across the country in a month, without breaking any off.

Hey! No fair! I don't have any yet!
tounge.gif

Pyro,
Yours' must be inside. Nothing on any of mine but they are all outside.

Mine Sarrs are outside on the patio at 26*F as I write this. They're still in a deep sleep. They should start waking up about the second week of March.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sarraceniaobsessed @ Feb. 25 2003,10:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Pyro,
Yours' must be inside. Nothing on any of mine but they are all outside.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Hey Obsessed,

Nope
smile.gif
Mine are all outside on my patio. All my Sarrs are showing signs of growth in fact, now if only those 'FL giants' would kick in...

Pyro,
Are yours in individual pots, perhaps black? Mine are in a large box like structure so the soil may have not warmed up enough to start growth. I keep looking EVERYDAY!

I love spring too, but where is it? Five below zero here today, and the snowbanks are still shoulder high and are now really just chunks of dirty ice sitting there, none of that fluffy white stuff for us. My plants are chaffing at the bit too, and want to grow. I am trying to forestall this as long as possible since I have no room to grow them inside. It's nice to know that somewhere there is the promise of spring!

Brooks,

All my plants are in individual pots but none are black. Glazed ceramic all around
smile.gif
They are all up on my patio railing so that probably helps them warm faster but exposed like that I think they'd get greater flux in temp overall as well.

Tamlin,

It'll thaw out soon I am sure. Maybe another month or so.

I LOVE spring! Its my FAVORITE SEASON!! Seeing all the new plants pushing up through the soil....soft green baby leaves on the trees...daffodils, tulips, forsythia, dogwood and hyacinths...warm sunshine...birds singing...butterflies.... Mother Nature at her finest!

Yep...I LOVE spring!

Suzanne

Literally nothing....what is the deal with posting pics? What is the rick to get an actual image to download and not just a link?

Things are happening!!
wow.gif

Spring_pitchers01_web.jpg

Spring_pitchers_web.jpg

Back