What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When will my cobra lilies be mature

I just brought a medium size cobra lily from cooks . I was just wondering , when will it be mautre , the pithers are 5 inches .

The grow quite quickly once they get to the size of your plant. I would expect that you will get quite large pitchers this year, and they should be approaching full-size next year.

Cook's has around three year old cobras that are "medium sized" mature plants produce thier largest pitchers when they mature at 5 years,
Kevin

I also forgot to mention that it looks like my plant is going to flower , i thought that it was just going out of dormancy but theres a small scape about 3 inches tall thats has small bracts the ned looks like a small bud but I'm not sure yet , i mistaken the bracts for pitchers . So i guess it is alreayd amture , how tall should a mature plant be .

Back