What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. purpurea...

I think it is because there are a bunch of growht points (almost on top of eachotehr, so I couldnt really divide), but there are like... ALOT of pitchers, but they are all small, a wee bit thinner than a crayola marker... The biggest pitchers come from the groth point i can see... Ok, anyhow, why are all of my pitcher super prostrate, as opposed to like, only SITTING on the ground, and being like, skyward facing... I mean, the hole should point DIRECTLY up in pithcers, but all of mine are like, sorta slouching I guess... Why is htis? Next spring once all the growth points havve cleared up, and there is just one leaf coming out at a time, and there are snips from winter, I'll cut it up... Good deal. Anyhow, bout the posture thing, any ideas?

Are you able to show a picture? But, I know that young plants do that sometimes( like mine).

Back