My three sarrs that I ordered just arrived today. I went to Lowes, bought some peat, perlite and a large plastic pot. I made a 50:50 mixture, approx. I saturated the mix with RO water and mixed it thoroughly. Then I planted the rhizomes with the crown about 1/2 inch above the surface of the soil. I've never done this before and I was just wondering if everything I did is up to par for the plants. Also the water tray that came with the pot was a little small. For now I have the pot sitting in a styrofoam container. It is a bit unsightly but I think it may be benificial later on this summer when the temp gets to 100 F or so. If I screwed something up, please let me know.