What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This new growth on sarracenia

I overdosed with suprthriev on my Sarr and the previous pitcher was 5inches and the new pitcher is 13inchs. Spec willpost a pic up later. The plant is a hybrid S.leucophylla x willisii.
biggrin.gif

Are you sure the Superthrive had anything to do with it?

Steve

It could have. But this jst grew a lot two and 3/4 taller then the last pitcher. By experiment was putting superthriev into a pitcher, so. I will have a pic by this weekend.
biggrin.gif

well, if the plant was suffering from a difficency in something in the superthrive, I can see it making a differnce, but normally it wouldn't. Of corse, the time of year sort of messes with stuff too, but who knows, maybe you have found a new way to improve plants overall and not just the roots.

Yeah I guess you can say that. Well Iwill post up a pic up soon I will take it 2morrow and post it up on satruday or monday. I will tell you exactley what I did to get it that size later. You can try this experiment if you like.

Cheers Phil
biggrin.gif

Back