User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: judith hindle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    are they easy to care for? im thinkning about putting them either inside with a flourescent light on them, or outside on the patio. it gets direct sun all day (VERY bright sometimes). i currently have my vfts outside also, and they are doing great. if i order them from this site, about how many pithers are there? are any of them mature? im asking this because im thinking that bugs may damage the pitchers if they are not fully mature...i havent seen any posts on that issue so i dont know. thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Trapper, I got a Judith hindle this spring and its growing great. It has good color even in indirect light. I think its a great plant to grow and would recommend it. Also, a plant doesn't have to have mature pitchers to catch food, I have a S.r.rubra with pitchers about as wide as these letters and they have food in them. Jack
    'Celebrate the birth of our nation by blowing a little piece of it up'.The Simpsons.
    My grow list ~http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=107403

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would recommend that you keep Sarracenia outside in bright light. If you use flourescent lights, only part of the pitchers tends to be lit and it can lead to a lot of problems.
    Alexis Vallance, U.K.
    Plant gallery
    Grow list