Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i saw a psit there labeled as a cobra lily
    I love nepenthes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Psits getting labelled as cobras is almost excusable, but judith hindles is preposterous. It just shows a lack of responsibility on the part of the distributing nursery in that they're deseminating mis information. Plus, I bought a Judith hindle right here at PFT for almost half that price. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/tounge.gif[/img]
    Didn't have the cool glass pot, but that's not good anyway because it's undrained. I guess you could drill holes in a glass vase or something....
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think the people knew they were not actually cobra lilies but they wanted a trendy name for good selling and good buisness because what most nurseries want is $ $ . also , how do you know the s. wrigleyana is the cultivar scarlet belles ? if they were then would'nt the pitchers be more up right . i brought a judith hindle from here in pft too , cheaper and better [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] . the medium misataken for lfs in the vase is actually green or sheet moss if you look very carefully and they put pebbles at the bottom of the small vase so that the growers can be more careful at watering although i still see waterlogged plant in stores . anybpdy see these plants other then target ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'Scarlet Belle' is a superior cultivar that stands out immediately when compared to the typical form of wrigleyana. Someone posted a picture of one of the Target plants, making ID fairly easy. Also, 'Scarlet Belle' is in mass production tissue culture.

Trent

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12