What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Icps plants

Hey,
Nice photos everybody...I missed out, lol, but maybe another time.
Kevin

The conditions by which ICPS distributed these plants was that the recipients would reproduce them and distribute the offspring. I would guess that next spring there will be quite a few of these plants become available from those fortunate to receive the initial ICPS distribution.

Since it is so late in the year, I will not attempt to pollinate these flowers because the plants will soon become dormant. I will divide the plants in January and pollinate flowers in the spring. I am not worried about the recent sudden spurt of growth and flowering. I have grown Sarracenia under these conditions for several decades and the plants will do just fine once the weather changes. Where I live on the Pacific coast, it rarely freezes hard. Last winter, there were only a few nights when the temperature was below freezing.

Back