What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speak your Mind!

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
As I hope most of you know by now, there is a grassroots movement starting to create a National Sarracenia Collection to ensure the future of the American Pitcher plant in North America.

I would like to ask all of you CP-loving addicts, newbies to oldies, to take just a moment and visit the POLL in the Conservation Station forum. Everyone has a voice in this regardless of how involved or uninvolved you wish to be. The more who particpate, the faster and better this will get accomplished.

You do not have to be a sarracenia fanatic to support this project. If you care about our planet, CPs or plants in general and believe in their conservation and restoration, please check out the poll and let us know how many "soldiers" we have in this campaign.

http://www.petflytrap.com/cgi-bin....w;st=10

Thanks to all who have been and WILL BE supportive!

Suzanne

Bumping AND....have you noticed??

WE HAVE A NEW FORUM just for the Sarracenia Project! Thank you Phil!

I hope everyone will go check it out and the discussion. Things are happening folks. If you want to be included in this venture, check it out!
biggrin.gif

Back