What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Sarracenia Pic (White Trumpet)

I know not too impressing lol .. I just got it in the mail today, I cant wait for summer. (Does it look healthy and whats the hook shaped thing coming up??)

looks in good condiition. the green "hook thing" is just a very reduced pitcher from last year, quite common in autumn. the pinkish green thing is a new pitcher.
cool.gif

Here is pic of what your plant will look like(actually this is a tarnok, close to being the same anyway).  This is my first pitcher of the season.  I am going to upload some more on a new topic.
HPIM0429.JPG

If you can't see the pic, try this link tarnok

Wish I could see the pictures but I cant. My plant update, I think its doing good, the horizontal thing in the first picture has moved dramatically in 3 days.... I think its going to make it
smile.gif

You couldn't even see the link?

Yeah it looks like that pic doesn`t work I tried poting it for you but no luck.

I cant see the pic or the link. Try www.hunt101.com Its free and you get a huge storage space. They even give you an url you copy an paste into forums.... (I put the pictures in the catagory "Hunting Partners- Other".

I can't see it either
Your plant should do well if its growing
smile.gif

Back