What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Petflytrap.com selling cephs...

If petflytrap.com sold cephs, it would be so cool.
I would be one of the first in line to get one from here.
Have they ever sold cephs?

No they haven't. I think the production may be too labor intensive on a large scale.

You people seem to be having trouble getting cephs.
In the U.K, there is a website called little shop of horrors.co.uk.
They sell cephs. I got mine from there. They dont usually ship plants to other countries, but if you contact them e.g phone them and give them details where you live, they probbably will ship. BUT, THEY WILL NOT SHIP UNLESS YOU CONTACT THEM!!.

They're available here, but are relatively pricey compared to other CPs. I've traded a few away, but everyone's willing to trade their firstborn child for one and my wife is getting sick of all the babies toddling around.

They are not pricey at all in England.
I got mine for £10.

People living in the US would be better off buying from Dean or Tony since the cost of all the paperwork (ex. import permits) would make the plant cost in the 200.00 or even more! save the extra 180.00 and buy in the US.

I just sent payment for a ceph from
biggrin.gif
shameless plug  Sarracenia Northwest. It's more expensive than other places but I was already ordering a Cobra Lily from them and I'm a loyal customer of theirs. ^_^'

dang... 35-55 bucks?!
confused.gif

mad.gif

smile_k_ani_32.gif
they used to be 19.99...

all these cp places are getting more and more expensive!
mad.gif
(at least pft isn't!
smile_m_32.gif
)

Yeah, 35 is steep, but considering it takes 3 years before they sell the plants... And that site sells good sized sarrs for 5-7 bucks. And the plants are always in great condition. It's a good nursery.

Back